Information Collection and Use
Cookies and Similar Technology
We may set and access cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small piece of information that is stored on your computer for the purpose of speeding navigation of the Site by identifying the browser used during your interaction on the Site, recognizing you as a return visitor, recognizing your access privileges, if any, and tracking your Site usage. Device identifiers may also be assembled from available system elements which could include IP address, user agent information (browser version, OS type and version), or device-generated identifiers. If your browser preferences are set to not accept cookies, the functionality of the Site and your ability to interact with it will be limited. Please note that We do not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals of web browsers at this time.
We use third-party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you visit Our Site. These tools collect and analyze certain types of information including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information. The third-party analytics companies who collect information on Our Site may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online or mobile products and services relating to your activities across their network of websites, products and services, pursuant to the terms of their own privacy policies. You may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page on the Google.com website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not rent or sell any personal information about you to any third party. We do not share or disclose personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except in the following circumstances:
• To provide the product or service you have requested and in order to process and fulfill your request. For example, when you make a purchase on the Site, your personal and financial information is provided to Our credit card processor, a third-party vendor.
• As necessary for the operation of the Site (for example, Our web hosting company or analytics provider).
• We may provide information, including your personal information, to partners who work on Our behalf to communicate with you about offers or information from Us or third parties that We think would be of interest to you.
• To respond to a subpoena, court order or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• When We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or violations of the BackToBasicsRadio.com Terms of Service or as otherwise required by law.
• You may request that We delete your account and the personal information we have collected from you by emailing Us at Customer.Service@backtobasicsradio.com.
Data Transfer and Security
We do not seek to collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. Pursuant to Our Terms of Service, you must be at least 13 years of age to use the Site. If We learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information through the Site in contravention of Our terms and conditions, We will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from Our database and will not use the information for any purpose except as required by law.
Changes to this Policy